Old 10-03-2005, 07:40 AM
Reka

Dewitt wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:13:06 -0500, "akayak65"
wrote:

Is anyone familiar with this book at the following website as an orchid
growing resource and is it of any value?

www.orchidsecretsrevealed.com

I've never seen the book, but based on the website my guess is that
orchid growers would have been better off if the "long-lost manuscript
by orchid growing expert, Adelaide Willoughby" had stayed lost. The
website reads like a bad infomercial (But wait, there's more. You
also get a set of Ginsu knives.) and some of the teaser info is just
plain silly.

deg

Here are a couple more I came across by accident:
http://www.sunshine-4u.com/orchid/index.html
What I like here is that the "Urgent" anniversary sale's dates are a
simple script to show the date on the viewer's computer...
And another Offer for an e-book (no mention of Ginsu knives - shucks!
That would have made me order it!)
http://www.orchidguidebook.com/
--
Reka