Old 10-03-2005, 04:30 PM
K Barrett

Same here. I've managed to get a small collection of Latoureas and I have
no idea what to repot them in. One local grower uses clay pots and sphag
moss. Another uses a seedling mix. H&R uses a diatomite mix. One grow
dry, one grows cool, one grows intermediate, one grows wet. sheesh. Add to
that the idea that they may/may not like to be pot bound. So I've left mine
in their original containers, but that's gottta stop.

K Barrett

"Al" wrote in message
I am looking for tips and tricks to help me grow this type of dendrobium.
All I really know about them is why they have the name Nigrohirsute.