Old 11-03-2005, 12:40 AM
J Fortuna

Burr,
Just for the record, in my post though I was pessimistic, I had absolutely
no intension of throwing my orchid in the trash -- I would not do that to an
orchid, unless it had no leaves and no roots left.
Joanna

wrote in message
Hold it! No throwing the plants in the trash! Sorry orchid lover
here - gotta try our best first. Saw a little orchid once that was real
expensive but ill, asked about it later and they said, "Oh, probably got
thrown away in the trash." EEEKk! Look at the post I made to Joanna
about a phal. calling it quits and hurry those plants need to be in
intensive care!.......Burr