Old 11-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Did Someone Ask for a Mentor?

Fred: Considers himself to be Impotent and Inept?

Fred Hall bawled:

If he's such a great troll, why did he plonk me?
I didn't think great trolls used a kill file.

Inept idiot, looks like you admitted just how weak you truly are. Fact.

Proof:

=======================
From: Fred Hall

I encouraged Carol to kill file Jabriol.
=======================

=======================
From: Roofshadow

In article ,
Fred Hall wrote:

No, no Formosa, it's just she's more suited to the
kill file than an AUK ballot.

I've decided to stop
=======================

This is where Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall preaches "kill file" and denies
it - watches the AGC "reg" agree to the text...and Fred still denies
it.

poke

playing with my new hormone swollen mantits

Freak, you seem lonely. ;B
Eeeesh!

"You brought me here. Damn! I'd better haul my ass on out of here.
I'm scared now. it's hands (posts off for me). kill file."
~Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall, admitting to being a controlled,
blistered and owned pawn - a scared pawn...too spanked to do as s/h/it
wishes