Old 09-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Did Someone Ask for a Mentor?

Default Fred: Considers himself to be Impotent and Inept?

Fred: Considers himself to be Impotent and Inept?

Fred Hall bawled:

If he's such a great troll, why did he plonk me?
I didn't think great trolls used a kill file.

Inept idiot, looks like you admitted just how weak you truly are. Fact.

Proof:

=======================
From: Roofshadow

In article ,
Fred Hall wrote:

No, no Formosa, it's just she's more suited to the
kill file than an AUK ballot.

I've decided to stop
=======================

This is where Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall preaches "kill file" and denies
it - watches the AGC "reg" agree to the text...and Fred still denies
it.

poke

"You brought me here. Damn! I'd better haul my ass on out of here.
I'm scared now. it's hands (posts off for me). kill file."
~Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall, admitting to being a controlled,
blistered and owned pawn - a scared pawn...too spanked to do as s/h/it
wishes

Old Redshoulders himself Padraig Garden Photos 7 04-04-2007 04:05 PM
RFD: If we put Carol/Karen/Rosie and Fred Hall in The Bozo bin, JabrioQ Aratzio Ponds 0 08-03-2005 03:16 AM
Jonny ee405dca is Forging and Fighting With Himself Again - was: All About Pisces The AN Nick Maclaren United Kingdom 0 14-07-2004 06:19 AM
Jonny ee405dca is Forging and Fighting With Himself Again - was: All About Pisces The ANti F ~ Jonny ~ United Kingdom 0 14-07-2004 06:17 AM