Old 11-03-2005, 03:44 PM

It does feel good, when the point get across,
Carol and side kick Fred has agreed to stop the cyberstalking.
Of course they could not leave the stalking with dignity.
But I have a feeling that, Carol can not stop. And she will use her
army of remailers... Fred seem to be an individual who will keep his
word.

=======================
From: Roofshadow

In article ,
Fred Hall wrote:

but for me, the time has come to leave
=======================

=======================
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 08:49:37 -0600

Fred Hall whimpers...
so for the time being, it's hands (posts off for
me).

~Fred Hall...**repeating** its spank-away simpers
=======================

=======================
From: Roofshadow

In article ,
Fred Hall wrote:

No, no Formosa, it's just she's more suited to the
kill file than an AUK ballot.

I've decided to stop
=======================

This is where Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall preaches "kill file" and denies
it - watches the AGC "reg" agree to the text...and Fred still denies
it. And Fred has fed 100's and 100's of times *after* he wept "kill
file" ...of course.

poke

"You brought me here. Damn! I'd better haul my ass on out of here. I'm
scared now. it's hands (posts off for me). kill file."
~Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall, admitting to being a controlled,
blistered and owned pawn - a scared pawn...too spanked to do as s/h/it
wishes