Old 10-03-2005, 03:53 AM

Default Hell Doesn't Exist

Dawgvid wrote:
wrote in news:1110378637.614259.214890
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

[irrelevant groups snecked]

added yet again
You want to Harras them and then stalk them like Carol does...

then
the quality of the NG is never going to get better.

Like you really care about the quality of this NG.You've been trying

wreck it for years, along with Perez and his hundreds of *PB* and

*Carol*
posts. Why do you act surprised to see trolls like Fred Hall and

the
idiot from alt.fan.madonna posting, or should I ..say, x-posting, in

arj-w?
And how can you deny you've kept your flame war with Carol going, and

even spead it all across Usenet? Why do you even care if Carol has

an
account with Shared Secrets? Will you complain to Robb when I use m
Shared Secrets account once individual.net becomes a pay service?

Really, Tony, you are looking pretty ridiculous at this point.

getting bored?
bottom line... If Carol's stop the cyberstalking, I will stop the
replies...
and we can get back to buissness....

Fred Hall is just a cheerleader.

But you see, Carol will not stop. She can not stop, and she wont. her
pals in rec.ponds tell her too, and she bites thier head off.

she is a sick paranoid woman...

and as evoluton has taught carol..
she has only one option...

she can call Tom Tally to give her the coup de grace, as he did with
his brother.. Tom know how to kill mentally ill people and beat the
system.

Old 10-03-2005, 11:39 PM

It does feel good, when the point get across,
Carol and side kick Fred has agreed to stop the cyberstalking.
Of course they could not leave the stalking with dignity.
But I have a feeling that, Carol can not stop. And she will use her
army of remailers... Fred seem to be an individual who will keep his
word.

if you guys don't read from me on rec.ponds and AFN. then they are
complying with your direct instructions. A first for carol, after fred
admitted that Carol could not land a decent ISP.

Lets see if ole windbag can control her obsession. and cease her
stalking.

Robb wrote:
posted:

Follow up's redirected to e-mail.
AFN snipped, see below.

getting bored?
bottom line... If Carol's stop the cyberstalking, I will stop the
replies...
and we can get back to buissness....

Fred Hall is just a cheerleader.

But you see, Carol will not stop. She can not stop, and she wont.

her
pals in rec.ponds tell her too, and she bites thier head off.

Guy's this is a partial quote from an e-mail I received yesterday,
nothing new there but self-reflection is good for the soul

And, {snip} realize it's tilting at windmills to offer clues to

the
obsessed. Although a little old school 'netiquette is still a

good
idea to keep the noise level manageable.

-----
Now, my question, is this a *suggestion* the same as what I've
read before? If you want to reply, news clients that support e-mail
should redirect replies automatically. Thanks for reading.

--
Robb

[jabriol]

Old 11-03-2005, 03:44 PM

=======================
From: Roofshadow

In article ,
Fred Hall wrote:

but for me, the time has come to leave
=======================

=======================
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 08:49:37 -0600

Fred Hall whimpers...
so for the time being, it's hands (posts off for
me).

~Fred Hall...**repeating** its spank-away simpers
=======================

=======================
From: Roofshadow

In article ,
Fred Hall wrote:

No, no Formosa, it's just she's more suited to the
kill file than an AUK ballot.

I've decided to stop
=======================

This is where Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall preaches "kill file" and denies
it - watches the AGC "reg" agree to the text...and Fred still denies
it. And Fred has fed 100's and 100's of times *after* he wept "kill
file" ...of course.

poke

"You brought me here. Damn! I'd better haul my ass on out of here. I'm
scared now. it's hands (posts off for me). kill file."
~Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall, admitting to being a controlled,
blistered and owned pawn - a scared pawn...too spanked to do as s/h/it
wishes

Freedom of Speech Doesn't exist Strollio Ponds 0 14-01-2008 08:25 AM
Hell Doesn't Exist! ~ Windsong ~ Ponds 3 21-02-2005 10:26 PM
blue Pulmonaria/Lungwort without pinkish stage of flower, do any exist? LanscpHort Gardening 2 29-02-2004 04:02 AM
do st augustine seeds exist? cell phone repair Gardening 2 07-10-2003 12:02 AM
Does this plant actually exist?! Kumar Sivasubramanian Plant Science 2 22-04-2003 06:44 AM