Old 12-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Broadback

p00kie wrote:

"Duncan Heenan" wrote in message

"Broadback" wrote in message

I have, or had 2 espalier pear trees, about 4 years old. Got the
builders in, they have just wrecked them. They will pay for replacements,
but I am having difficulty in sourcing any. I've searched diligently to
no avail, any suggestions?
I know it's late but if anyone can help I would be grateful. A Beth and
a Conference, bare rooted would be ideal, but as I'm desperate anything
would be considered.
--
Please do not email me at
All emails to that address are automatically

Contact Deacons Nursery, Godshill, Isle of Wight. V. Helpful & well
stocked. Postal / courier service available
phone 01983 840750 or 522245 Fax 01983 523575

A quick search on google bought these up:

http://www.rvroger.co.uk/Retail/Frui...tWeb/Pears.htm

http://www.chrisbowers.co.uk/fantrained.asp

http://www.buckingham-nurseries.co.u..._Trees_21.html

http://www.stone-cross-nurseries.co....ant_centre.htm

Thanks for all the ideas, still looking, with the exception of Deacon's,
who are not available until Monday, no joy. SIGH!