Old 12-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Reel McKoi

"jedi" wrote in message
Ok, I love snow. It is beautiful, the dog has fun in it, the cat who
insists on going outside amuses us as he tries to waddle through it....

BUT
ENOUGH ALREADY!

Sorry, had to say that. We are less than two weeks from Spring and we

woke
up to another 6 inches of snow this morning. At least this time we got

the
paper delivered. I guess the newspaper guy decided he better not fail to
deliver again after having missed delivery on more than one occasion of a
simple inch or two of powder.

I haven't seen the inside of my pond for months now. I'm afraid of what I
will find once it thaws. This is about the time of year that I get

serious
cabin fever and wonder what in the world it was that I saw in my husband
that would have made me follow him from California to the Northeast.....

I hope there's an opening in the ice for gas exchange. I came from NY so
know all about snow, cold and cabin fever. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and