Old 12-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Kay

In article , Sacha
writes
On 12/3/05 11:13, in article , "Broadback"
wrote:

snip
Thanks for all the ideas, still looking, with the exception of Deacon's,
who are not available until Monday, no joy. SIGH!

Try looking at these people. You can download their catalogue as a pdf
file. I don't know if they have espaliered tree but I do know their stock
is excellent and that some of the fruit varieties are very old and quite
ra
http://www.thornhayes-nursery.co.uk/

Try:
Scotts Nurseries (Merriott) Ltd

Merriott
Somerset
TA16 5PL
Tel: 01460 72306
Fax: 01460 77433

No website, but over 400 apple varieties and similar nos of other fruit
trees - they do a number of different rootstocks and tree shapes, so
they might be a possibility.
--
Kay