Old 13-03-2005, 09:14 PM
MikeR

"Walter" wrote in message
. 6...
The previous owner of my home built a mound about 15-20 in diameter and
maybe 2 feet high at the center. This has been here several years so it is
covered with St. Augustine. I want to remove it, because is serves no
useful purpose for us and it blocks drainage in that part of the yard.

Any suggestions?

I'd lasso it, take a couple wraps around the front bumper (you'll wana see
all the details in real time) of yer' 53' DeSoto, slam it into "R" (for
mound Removal) and 'put the pedal 2 the metal'. The next cloudburst will do
the cleanup fer' ya.

Yer much abliged.

MikeR