Old 13-03-2005, 09:51 PM
James

It seems to me that the real question is, where do you put the topsoil etc
when you scoop it up, either by shovel, bobcat, or otherwise ?

A backhoe (with frontloader bucket) could do this job in an hour maximum,
including scooping the topsoil/sod/dirt up, and dumping the scoops into his
dump truck, and haul the entire thing off.

One hour of backhoe work in your community may vary, but perhaps it is
$55-65. Of course, any backhoe owner wouldn't load and unload for just
one hour, so perhaps he would do it for $150-200.

I would investigate backhoe operators in your area. Ask them out and they
will give you a price.

Good Luck !!

--James--