Old 14-03-2005, 04:38 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:15:14 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Thanks, all. I am getting tired of spag for Phals, especially the smaller
ones, tho' that may sound a** backwards. But, it's the little guys that tend
to get root rot, at least for me. I grow virtually all my plants in plastic,
using clay pots for stability where needed.

Thanks for all the input. We're going to experiment - a controlled
experiment, to see what works best.

Diana

The only trouble I have ever had with Lava Rock is the sharp
edges some of it gets when cracked. Just like glass. I can not
handle the stuff.
SuE