Old 14-03-2005, 04:18 AM
Reel McKoi

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
A few months back I posted about some strange plant babies in my "soon to
be" community tank. This tank was populated with pond remnants, Water
Hyacinths and Hornwort, when I cleaned out the pond. Then about four

months
after I started the plant tank, the water babies appeared.

Turns out they're Frogbit, which I fed to the GF during the summer. I

don't
know why it took months to come back, but now I'm inundated.

Frogbit? I wonder if we're thinking of the same plant - mine were about 4"
across, floated and had white flowers. I had it one summer but it died out
over the winter. They place I bought it gave me the wrong information. I
would have brought it in had I known it wouldn't survive a zone 6 winter.
It was a nice floating plant.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and