Old 14-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Benign Vanilla

"REBEL JOE" wrote in message
Has anyone heard of or used Crystal Blue. We got some in at wally world
where I work and wonder if anyone has used it. Says it cleans and makes
water blue and clearer.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

I tried a similar product last year. I used maybe half of the recommended
amount, and the water was ELECTRIC BLUE. LOL. I swore I'd never use it
again, but I am considering adding in a few weeks as the pond ramps up, so I
can prevent the algae from taking over before the VF does.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com