Old 14-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Nicholas

I'd avoid buying a new one and get one for free or next to nothing from the
local classifieds...

One newcomer to our allotments put up a new aluminium greenhouse but didn't
bother putting all the glass in....comes a windy day greenhouse and glass
get blown all over the place...next sighting is of same allotment holder
using a hack saw to cut the new greenhouse to pieces. Wish I'd been
there...

Cheers

Nicholas
--
Nicholas Buttle - Quality Joinery and Cabinet Making
http://www.nbjoinery.net

--

"Mike" wrote in message
"Redman" wrote in message
I'm after a new greenhouse, anything to avoid out there?

An Aluminium one if A) it is in an exposed position, not just by direct
wind
but by Eddy currents as well.
and B) If it is not bolted down onto a secure brick base

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past