Old 15-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Mike wrote:

"Trellis seasonal?" No more than Hot Cross Buns!! Yes they are
available in our Supermarket 52 weeks a year.

LOL!! I walked into our local supermarket the other day (not going to
mention the name but it's advertised by a certain cockney chef) and guess
what I saw in the fresh bake section? Mince pies. Note that this was the
*fresh* baked goods section, not the bakery aisle, so they weren't boxes of
Mr Kipling's left over from Christmas (which would have been well past their
sell-by by now).

I can't see they're going to sell - or maybe they've had requests for mince
pies at Easter...