Old 15-03-2005, 02:38 AM
Gabrielle

snip

(Hmmmmm, Pond Water For Finiky Pets coming to a pet store
near you??)

LOL, our creatures prefer filtered water. Served chilled of course.

When I fill the dog's bowl with filtered water, my SO laughs at me.

My cats get bottled water -- it cured my old guy's chronic diarrhea so I
don't mind doing it.

The injured mutt I rescued loves the pond and its water and won't drink
anything else. He also loves fish & turtle food and barks at the pond
denizens if they dare eat "his" food. So far it hasn't bothered either
fish or turtles.

I have thought of bottling my aquarium water, espeically the one I have
for juvenile turtles. It makes the plants grow better than commercial
forumulas!

Gabrielle