Old 15-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Mike

.. That is my tip of the day, come to think of it. If
you buy one second hand, get the plans and/or take lots of photos.

and mark the 2/3 bits which make up a joint with a code done in waterproof
pen/ink/marker, then the next joint with another code and so on. I have a
big 'Party Gazebo' (Argos) which I use for displays and exhibitions, it will
be at the International Festival of the Sea in Portsmouth in June, and I
have colour coded the metal tubes according to the same markings on the
split down plan. Blue tape to Blue tape, White tape to White tape etc. Easy
:-)) Sorry Off Topic again NO ITS NOT, I have used at a Garden Barbeque at
a Masonic Function for the Lady Freemasons :-))

Mike