Old 15-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Redman" wrote in message
I'm after a new greenhouse, anything to avoid out there? Any good deals on
at the moment?

TIA

Redman

Try and find one with a wide or double door opening and with a lot of roof
vents, also if you can view one assembled check that the design is solid and
does not distort under pressure, (bear in mind it is the glass that provides
most of the strength)
Some people prefer second hand but I have found that new you get ALL the
bits and its delivered with the instructions, also you do not have to take
it down or transport it (glass is very heavy)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk