Old 15-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Reel McKoi

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
How big do they get?

## They can get HUGE! They were eating 6+" koi and goldfish. I saw them
eat small birds that came to drink from our ponds.

I got one that lives in my preform pond. I have a 15x15 4 ft koi pond

also.
But the bullfrog is in the little one. Hes been there for 4 yrs now from a
tadpole.
He is getting really big. He scares me all the time when I try to clean

the
little pond.
I have 2 Shubunkins in there and a minnow. Will he eat them?

## If he can catch them, he'll eat them.

The minnow just showed up about 5 yrs ago. I kinda got attached to it and
hate for it to be frog bait.
I live in the south so theres plenty of bugs and lizards for the frog to
eat.
Priss

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...