Old 15-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Broadback

Default 4 bed rotation to 3 bed removing brassicas for space?

Gardening is all about compromise, in the long run nature will not be
beaten. Logically potatoes should be discarded, as they take up so much
room. However to lose the taste of new potatoes! SIGH

keith ;-) wrote:

All 4 beds are new,this is my first veg garden.I am finding like most I cant
fit every thing in ,so I was thinking of ditching the brassica bed and
making two beds into one larger bed,if this makes sense.
I am getting confused now!!

--
Please do not email me at
All emails to that address are automatically