Old 16-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Broman24

Default The waiting is the hardest part...

I'm a novice who finally made the commitment to do something I've been
longing to do and that is to plant seeds of different trees and bushes.
I would be far happier and more satisfied looking at my yard seeing
trees and bushes that I grew from seed.

I began collecting seeds early last December and placed them in a baggy
and put them in my freezer for over a month (I researched some sources
that clued me in to doing this). Two weeks ago, I purchased a nifty
little planters greenhouse which has 25 peat pods and a plastic
covering. I planted each of my seeds, provided adequate watering, and
positioned this mini greenhouse under a florescent light. I do not see
anything happening, and it's been a couple weeks already. I am getting
the feeling as though my efforts have failed. Do I need to wait it out?
Or, should I not play Mother Nature, give up, and spend at the nearest
Home Depot?

Any positive advice and/or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Frustrated