Old 16-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Kay

Default A question for the group on posting adverts.

In article , Logan
writes

before anyone complains - Logan set follow-ups to uk.rec.hampshire which
is why I've cross-posted.

Would anyone have any objections if I dropped an "advert" for mole,
squirrel and feral cat eradication once in a while? About twice a
month.

Yes, I would. Every two weeks is far too often.

Please read the following from the charter for this group:

Advertising is not welcome, with the following exceptions:
Suppliers of UK-relevant gardening equipment, services or plant material
may post a pointer to their website or invitation to request a
catalogue. This may not exceed four lines. This may be posted no more
often than once every three months. The subject line should begin "AD"
or "ADVERT".

--
Kay