Old 16-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Broadback

Kay wrote:

In article , Logan
writes

before anyone complains - Logan set follow-ups to uk.rec.hampshire which
is why I've cross-posted.

Would anyone have any objections if I dropped an "advert" for mole,
squirrel and feral cat eradication once in a while? About twice a
month.

Yes, I would. Every two weeks is far too often.

Please read the following from the charter for this group:

Advertising is not welcome, with the following exceptions:
Suppliers of UK-relevant gardening equipment, services or plant material
may post a pointer to their website or invitation to request a
catalogue. This may not exceed four lines. This may be posted no more
often than once every three months. The subject line should begin "AD"
or "ADVERT".

You missed opportunity the Logan, should have included the advert you
wanted to post. ;-)

--
Please do not email me at
All emails to that address are automatically