Old 16-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Broadback

Pam Moore wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy snowdrops in the green? Anywhere in
the Bristol area, or Salisbury or Newbury? Or any mail order sites?
Now I can't drive I am limited but a friend wants some too and is off
to Salisbury and Newbury tomorrow!
I can't go touring garden centres and have had to give up most of my
gardening mags as my sight makes reading difficult.
Any help gratefully received.

Pam in Bristol

I bought mine on EBay, just after my wife pointed out an advert where
there were double the quantity for the same price. Still they are in now.

--
Please do not email me at
All emails to that address are automatically