Old 16-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Mike

All the replies to this posting make very interesting reading.

Go and look at them in the newsgroup the posting was followed up to :-))

uk.local.hampshire.

NET NANNIES out in abundance and the ANTI net nannies having their rightful
word.

Even those of you 'highly skilled' in newsnet technique would be advised to
read the follow up in future :-))

:-))

Mike
in a cat crap free garden :-))

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
"Logan" wrote in message

Would anyone have any objections if I dropped an "advert" for mole,
squirrel and feral cat eradication once in a while? About twice a
month.

All the ad would consist of would be my name and telephone number and
a short description of cost. I'd make sure the subject line said
summat like Garden pest control so as the message can be skipped if
required.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

cheers

Regards