Old 16-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Amos E Wolfe

"Ang" wrote:

Everytime I read a gardening magazine they have a list of things to do
this week, things you should have done by now etc...and I havent done
half of them!.....

Simple solution: don't buy the magazines! I would recommend saving the money
and buy one or two of the excellent books "The ....... Expert"* series by
Dr. D. G. Hessayon which are around £6.99 - around the same as two magazines
and will last much longer.

*Replace "......." with "vegetable and herb", "shrub", "rose", etc to form
an extensive list of titles.

-=# Amos E Wolfe #=-

*No commercial interest, just love the books and dislike magazines.