Old 16-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:07:10 -0800, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Well, we'll find out becasue I just dumped half a bottle over a Bulbophyllum
medusae that was smelling prety rank and had a slimy coating over the top of
the s.moss.
K Barrett

That kind of slime I hit with Physan. But I do water sick Phal's
especially if they have or have had crown rot with hydrogen
peroxide.

And Claude I thought you were very clear. Never had thought
about why it works. Just knew they used it on crown rot and had
a plant I wanted to save. At a $1 a bottle it was a cheap
therapy. And it worked on two of mine that had gotten down to 1
leaf and in one case it was a very limp leaf for a very long
time. Some Phal's are reluctant to keiki especially below the
crown.
SuE