Old 17-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Clurrie

Heavy ice all over, just the "stream" and "falls" show that a pond is
there at all. Getting warmer, though, hanging in around the melting
point in eastern New Brunswick, so I may soon get to find out if the
trout survived or not... I hope the submersed pump can hold out for at
least another month or so because I fear for my fish if it does...
Crows and ring-necks have been walking around the pond (getting a
drink?) Otherwise, all is calm and waiting break-up.

Clurrie
(One hole in ground, 200 trout, water lilies and iris. Paradise in the
making.)

Gale Pearce wrote:
What's

happening at your pond?
--
Zk
Oregon, USDA Zone 7

Nothing yet - Just lots of ice and snow on it so far - ~16" hole open from
the airstone - 20F right now - no spring here yet in SW Ont
Gale :~)