Old 17-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Frogleg

On 16 Mar 2005 07:52:02 -0800, "Broman24" wrote:

I do not see
anything happening, and it's been a couple weeks already. I am getting
the feeling as though my efforts have failed. Do I need to wait it out?
Or, should I not play Mother Nature, give up, and spend at the nearest
Home Depot?

Your best bet is to search on '[plantname] germination' (without the
quotes) to find the specific germination requirements for each type of
seed. Pay particular attention to the length of any stratification
period (that's the term for simulating winter for a seed). Also, the
temperature required for germination, suggested mediums, and the
average germination time.