Old 17-03-2005, 12:41 PM
sahara

wrote in message roups.com...
hi- I will be in the uk visiting this summer- does anyone know of any
public 'cottage gardens' i can visit to get some ideas for my own
gardens back home?
thanks!

hi
some idea of whereabouts you will be in the UK would be good? There
are hundreds to choose from and this group will be able to recommend
the best that will also be easily accessible to you.
I'm in the midlands and cant recommend spetchley highly enough, its
near worcester.
http://www.spetchleygardens.co.uk/
the website doesnt do it justice. It seems a little more exuberant and
less clipped than a lot of the national trust properties (many of
which are excellent though - www.nationaltrust.org.uk)
sarah a