Old 17-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Pam Moore

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:26:21 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy snowdrops in the green?

Thanks to all for info and web sites.
I'm very concerned to buy only from reputable sites having heard
warnings about bulbs stolen from the wild and private land etc. Not
sure what to make of Ebay!
The last few years I have had a patch of snowdrops multiplying and
seeding in my front garden. This year there are NONE in this area,
though a few elsewhere nearby. The ground is not disturbed, as there
is vinca minor over the same area, but not too thickly. Nothing has
dug them up.
What can have killed off all these snowdrops since last year?
Should I avoid planting new ones in the same soil?
I just love these first signs of Spring and have missed the show I
have had in the last few years.

Pam in Bristol