Old 17-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Sacha

On 17/3/05 10:35, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

snip
For you to follow up with the message you did seems to be trying to get
your 'net nannies' to bite and get into an argument.

snip
It seems very probable that Mike Crowe sent the 'Logan' msg. Himself in
order to get arguments started. He's usually responsible for starting cat
threads for the same reason and for posting a lot of other rubbishy
information. For the 'busy and important person' he would like us to

think
he is, he has not only a lot of time on his hands but a rather peculiar
'kink' with regards to newsgroups, it would seem.
--

Very many thanks for your complimentary comments on that fact that you give
me praise for starting the Logan article.

How does it feel to be totally wrong and up the creek without a paddle?

Cats? Yes toooooooooooooooo true I post about those vermin.

I'll tell you how it feels, Mike. It feels fine to be polite to others and
not to spend my entire time online trying to be an idiot. You might try it
some time. I don't think you know what a bore you are. You're the sort of
person nobody wants to be next to in the pub.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)