Old 18-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Sacha

On 17/3/05 10:25 pm, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

I'll tell you how it feels, Mike. It feels fine to be polite to others

and
not to spend my entire time online trying to be an idiot. You might try

it
some time. I don't think you know what a bore you are. You're the sort

of
person nobody wants to be next to in the pub.
--

So how come then, that time after time you respond when you have told me you
have kill filed me? I will tell you why, because like lots of females, you

Just as I thought - a bore. Men who think that always are.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk