Old 18-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Charlie Pridham wrote:

Since the only hardy jasmines are deciduous I suspect yours is suffering
from frost damage due to the recent cold weather, they nearly always recover
fully but flowering may be effected this year.
Leave it alone until Mid April then tidy away any dead ends.

None are really hardy, not even J. nudiflorum. That is the nearest
to an evergreen, hardy jasmine, on the grounds that its stems remain
green :-) My J. officinale kept leaves until this frost, and they
have all withered; I expect it to sulk for a bit, and then grow as
normal (but I rarely get flowers).

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.