Old 18-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Simon

Default Question - Feeding Rhodedendrons

I have two established Rhododendrons in a sheltered position, one
flowers red,one white. Both had a large mass of buds last year but only
the white bush flowered. As previous years were successful i put last
year down to dry weather conditions and lack of feeding and watering .

These plants are in a remote part of my garden and i noticed today buds
appearing on both bushes. I bought some liquid Erricacous feed and
thinking about how often this feed should be given.Should I also provide
regular watering with ordinary rainwater if we are now in a dry spell ?

(My main concern is the possibility of over watering/feeding).

Can anyone advise please ?

Simon.