Old 19-03-2005, 12:54 AM
jOhN

Default Now that the 2005 season is really going

Proof of the new season is in my sunburn ;-)

Lots of folks have suggested innovative and progressive garden
centers/nurseries in times past but nothing stays completely static.

Where are the non-standard and interesting garden offerings so far this
year? All the Walmart, Home Depots, Lowes, etc. stuff is pretty cookie
cutter with a few occasional exceptions.

I went by Red Barn on Ponds Springs this Thursday at 2pm but the cars
were waiting in the road for parking.........maybe I should wait for the
next thunderstorm