Old 18-03-2005, 11:55 PM
Travis

paghat wrote:
In article ,
Richard Cline wrote:

In article ,
Hal wrote:

I have a 3/4" rubber hose that I have been using for 22 years (I
got is used). It still is in good shape. The hose doesn't kink.
It is a little heavy but I do not find that objectionable. I am
70 years old.

Dick

Some gardening articles recommend checking the DPI on the hose to
assess its worth, but the vast majority of hoses don't state
anywhere on the hose or the packaging what the DPI might be, & if
you ask the average customer service guy or gal for the DPI info on
the hoses they sell, they'll think you're talking in Hungarian or
Chinese.

What is DPI?

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5