Old 19-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Bob Hobden

"VX" wrote ...
I could really do with something to act as a small movable shelving unit
for
my VERY small conservatory while various work is being carried out
requiring
that any shelving be movable. I'd like to find something that can be moved
out of the way with the plants still on it without (preferably) having
them
all sliding off when I pick it up. Failing that something simple that I
can
move around but where I do have to remove the plants first would be better
than nothing.

What I'd like to find is a simple free-standing two-teir shelf ideally
made
out of wire or metal so that light can pass through rather than be blocked
by
the shelf/ves. Simple, small (3 feet long, 2 or 3 feet high).

Does anyone know of a web site that sells anything like this?
Any suggestions welcomed!

Take a look at the Two Wests and Elliot site...

http://www.twowests.co.uk/TwoWestsSi...ookie%5Ftest=1

Loads of shelving units of every description including ones exactly as you
describe.

--
Regards
Bob