Old 20-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Duncan

"VX" wrote in message
s.com...
Thanks for the suggestions. I've ordered that book. (What on earth did I

do
before Amazon Marketplace?).

I've also ordered the book that was mentioned in another thread- er, re
plants that clean the air indoors. Now I seem to have chlorophytum on both
lists, ie can stand lower light levels AND cleans the air. With any luck

I'll
find a few more that have both attributes.

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)

How true is this "plants cleaning the air" idea?

I was at a lecture by a bone marrow transplant doc last week, who was
describing how the spore count of Apergillus fumigatus in the air around his
patients soared when potted plants were brought into the ward - something to
worry about if your immune system isn't up to it.

Duncan