Old 21-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Siouxzi

I view messages through a newsreader called Agent. It shows messages
sorted by date, subject, or author. My default is by Date. But if I
re-order by Author, I see all the messages that each person sent since
January 04 (at least, at my current settings--this can probably be
made longer or shorter).

I can also view messages by Thread.

Sue

You can search emails that Anne or I sent?

On 2005-03-21, Siouxzi wrote:
Sorry, Anne, but on this one I'd agree with Byers. A quick search
shows there were no emails from hostavalley 'a few weeks ago' and
therefore no 'kind emails' on this list. It's spam, pure and simple..
Though it probably does no good for Byers or anyone to try
communicating with hostavalley via this list, kindly or rudely--s/he
probably sent out hundreds of such messages, and now just waits for
orders. No need to hang around and take flak on the message boards and
newsgroups.

Sue

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:21:15 GMT, "Anne Lurie"
wrote:

MT,

Don't be rude! How do *you* know what encouragement we may have given
Hostavalley in our private emails?

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"MT Byers" wrote in message
. rr.com...
hostavalley wrote:
Dear garden friends,
Thanks for your kind e-mails a few weeks ago. You ask me to keep in
touch
when there's a new update...

No one asked you anything of the kind, but the thought occurs to me: If I
asked you to get lost, would you be as willing to do that?