Old 21-03-2005, 01:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:31:36 GMT, Dean Krick
wrote:

The link about the swimming pools was not able to work for me, but it
sparked my interest, and I did some surfing. I noticed that most people
just didn't let the chlorine disappear, and reduced the pond size in
half by filling it up by all the layers they made. Is it necessary to do
this? Are the side walls of a pool not made to handle fish or a pond?
Thanxzor
Deanzor

Nothing wrong with the sides, our current koi club president's main pond is
an old swimming pool with no alteration. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~