Old 21-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Bob Hobden

"Klara" wrote ...
after Bob writes
Three days isn't so bad, I worked every night until I was exhausted and it
went on for weeks. So whilst at first I could only manage to dig for, say,
half an hour, by the end I was digging like a navvy until bed time. Then
the pond was dug and I just sat back with my G + T. Some months later I
couldn't stand up, walk, sit in a car without crying with pain. (and I am
built like a navvy!)

Months later! Isn't the body a strange thing? I hope it's not so bad now,
and that you can enjoy the fruit of your labours!!!

Athletes warm up before and warm down afterwards, we should do the same
short term and long term.
Yes, we have enjoyed it for the past 20+ years.
--
Regards
Bob