Old 22-03-2005, 05:45 AM
Ross Vandegrift

On 2005-03-21, R. Santink wrote:
Any ideas? Anyone else observe this with Anacharis, or any plant for
that matter?

My Anachris grows hardcore fast as well, but mine gets far longer than
17" before turning over. The tank it's in is at least 20" high, and it
will continue to grow straight until it can't. At that point, it'll lay
out on the surface. If I cut it in half and replant, it'll be straight.

My setup is similar, but probably less intense: 110W over 40gal, daily
PMDD (similar to Greg Watson's mix, but nitrates are rich in my water so
I don't dose), and CO2 injection.

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."