Old 22-03-2005, 01:47 PM
R. Santink

My Anachris grows hardcore fast as well, but mine gets far longer than
17" before turning over. The tank it's in is at least 20" high, and it
will continue to grow straight until it can't. At that point, it'll lay
out on the surface. If I cut it in half and replant, it'll be straight.

Actually, I meant they bend over *before* reaching the surface. As
another poster mentioned, as if they were nodding off for the night
(except it doesn't coincide with light cycles in my case).

Starting today, I am making notes on the times that it occurs, and also
my light cycle. I will post the results after a couple of days, or a week

rAS