Old 22-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default Fate of the Suppliers and References FAQ

Many moons ago - 1999 I put together (from suggestions given by other
posters to urg) a faq of suppliers. See link in sig - it's up again.

Well, Real Life (TM) has intervened somewhat in the last few years and
it was last updated in 2002 (and I remember not finishing it then). It
is now seriously out of date, in particular, lots of companies have got
websites, which they didn't have then, and I'm sure a few have moved ,
gone bust, and it could do with additions.

Now I'm happy to leave it up, hosting it isn't problem. But it could
really do with updating, or I will probably take it down. One day I may
get round to updating it, but don't hold your breath.

So, what do we think? Is it useful document still? (it was getting
steady flow of hits when I last looked) does someone want to take it
over an update it? (I could continue to host it if required). Or do I
stick it in the virtual bin?
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: