Old 22-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Kay

In article , Phil L
writes
Bob Hobden wrote:
:: Clare wrote
::: http://garden.fotopic.net/p12901226.html
:::
::: Can someone please identify the unknown plant in the middle for
::: me, before my brain explodes with the effort ? I know it's going
::: to be something quite common, probably, but I cannot remember
::: what it is (I planted the damn thing too!). Thank you to anyone
::: who knows and posts.
::
:: I get a " This page cannot be displayed" message.
::
:: Something wrong with the link?

I viewed it fine earlier on...and I've just opened it again OK, but the page
has changed, she must be working on the website - the photo is in a
different position than before, try again in a minute or two....

The flowers don't look right, but we really need to see them closer up,
but the leaves look like Valerian as Philippe says. Try googling on
valerian and see if you recognise from that - if not, then is it
possible to give us a close up of the flowers?
--
Kay