Old 23-03-2005, 08:31 AM
Katra

Default Speaking of spring...

I planted two little passion flower vines last summer.
They did well over the winter and I got my very first bloom about a week
ago:

http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...ionFlower2.jpg

I think this one is Passiflora caerulea and I've since done some
googling on passion flowers. There are a HUGE number of species of this
beautiful thing and I'm considering looking for more edible species
(Incarnata and edulis).

Anyone know where I could get those two species locally???

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada