Old 23-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , JennyC
writes

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote in
message ...
Many moons ago - 1999 I put together (from suggestions given by other
posters to urg) a faq of suppliers. See link in sig - it's up again.

Now I'm happy to leave it up, hosting it isn't problem. But it could
really do with updating, or I will probably take it down. One day I may
get round to updating it, but don't hold your breath.

snip

However - lots of people are not very handy with search engines, so for
them FAQ
etc are very useful indeed.

Maybe some other URGler will feel the urge to update it a bit.

Well so far it seems not.

I think it is still a potentially useful resource, but if no one else is
willing to update it then I will probably take it down.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: